Thursday, August 2, 2007

August 2, 2007




Ok, I am going to try and keep up with Brayden's blog.

He will be 8 months old on August 8. I can't believe it. He is getting so big. He is sitting up now and can scoot around on the floor to get where he wants to go. Still no teeth yet, but I think one is trying to come through. He is sleeping through the night most nights and he loves to eat his baby food. Squash and Prunes with apples are his favorite. He is also drinking out of a sippy cup.

Burl has been doing a painting job for the last few weeks and it will probably take him until school starts or after before he gets it done. Speaking of school. We go back to the school August 20th and the kids come the 27th. I really dread it I am going to miss being home with Brayden. We have taken him to daycare a couple of times this summer just so he wouldn't forget them and he didn't. He loves it at Jamie's!











1 comment:

sarah said...

Your boy is sooo cute. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow!!

I might accidentally leave my screamer at your house when I leave. Just a heads up for you....

:)